Monday, February 16, 2009

2009 Plans!!!

My plans for 2009 are up!!

First I plan to start off the racing season with a 6 hour race at the 12 hours of Santos this weekend.. I have been trainig pretty consistently, but not as steady as I would like so we will see how this goes.

After that I plan on starting the cross country up with the first SERC at Hailes Trails (GATORBACK) right here in Gainesville, Floirda. This race will be used to test my speed and see where my high end fitness is compared to other southeast pro riders for the beginning of 2009..

Just after that my main focus this year will be on the Kenda Cup East Series. This is a brand new series and will put a lot of focus on the new pro class in America. As a new pro rider myself I hope to learn a lot through this experience and have fun improving myself against the best racers in the country.

Shortly after the conclusion of the Kenda Cup I will suit up locally and try my legs again another year with The Florida State Championship Series. This year is expected to be very competitive and tough.

I really hope I can hold it all together and put all my focus into my cycling and prevail as a new pro rider. This year is going to be tough as normal, but I am really excited to see what it brings in my journey to the top..

SO here is the 2009 race schedule:

2/21- 12 hours of Santos ( 6 hour elite class)

3/8 - SERC #1 Gainesville, FL

4/26- SERC #4 Winder, GA

Kenda Cup East

5/3 - SERC #5 Ducktown, TN

5/31 - Bump and Grind. Birmingham, AL

6/6 - Massanutten Hoo-Ha. Massanutten, VA

6/21 - Cowbell Challenge. Davidson, NC

8/8-9 - Snow Shootout. Mount Snow, VT

8/15-16 - Windham Cup. Windham, NY

9/5 - 8 hours of labor

Florida State Championship Series

9/13 FSC #1 Gainesville, FL

?? FSC # 2-7 To Be Announced closer to race season

12/13 - FSC #8 Ocala, FL

No comments: