Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Martin's 2008 Race Schedule




So here is the plan for the rest of the year..I have decided to step it up and not do as much local stuff until the end of the year for the state series.. I want to really start to see this year where I am going and what needs to be done to get to the top.




I have a great coach Drew Edsall who is helping me accomplish whatever I set my mind too. Along with that I have an amazing mentour Ryan Woodall who is really letting me know what it takes to get where I need to go and guiding me in the right way. The last huge thing is the support I am getting. Kurt Leverett has really gone out on a limb and created an amazing program to not only help and support Floridas future pros but also put in a huge program for florida itself to keep it on the map. Along with all this I also have some amazing family including my Grandparents Charles and Katherine Perry, my aunt and uncle Dixie and Mike Harper, and most of all my Father.




So here we go lets see what can come of this year..




Downtown urban Crit Lakeland, FL Apr 12th


NMBS #3 Los Olivos, CA May 15th-19th


Bump and Grind Pelham, Alabama June 1st


COLORADO TRAINING June 2nd-26th


National Mountain Bike Series (NMBS) #4 Park City, UT June 27th-29th


COLORADO TRAINING June 30th-July 6th


NMBS #5 Windham,NY July 11th-13th




NMB Championship Mount Snow, Vermont July 16th- July 20th



SERC #9 Fontana, NC July 26th- July 27th



Florida State Series Mid. September- Mid December



No comments: