Tuesday, January 29, 2008

6 hours of El lagarto


The 6 hrs of El Lagarto took place this past Sunday, Jan 27, 2008, which was presented by Red Trail Racing. I teamed up with my Coach, Drew Edsall, and together we took the team title. It was my first real race of the year and we were expecting nothing but fun for the race. Well not only did we lap the other two teams in our class, but somehow we won a 6 hour race in around 4 and 1/2 hours. Now if that is not fun then I dont know what is. Trianing is still building up and showing great speed at a early stage of the year if definitely a good thing which gets me really excited for this year. Thanks for everyone making this such a fun event..


Special Thanks to: Drew Edsall, Ryan Woodall, Regan Woodall, Dyan Lee, Ricky Knight, Steve Bent, John Harlan, Jorge Rojas, Doug Estok, My family, Bike Route, Scott, Sram, Endurance Factor, and Trikes, Bikes, and Hobby!!

No comments: