Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Intro

Hi everyone and thanks for checking out my blog..I created this blog to keep everyone updated on my cycling status..While this might be a short time I have had a blog to keep the public posted it has been a long road to get where I am, and an even longer road on where my cycling will reach in the future..

Currently I am only 17 years old, but have risen to a high level of fitness and cycling status. I have been racing for over 7 years now and 2 as an expert..This past year I currently started to venture out of fl and GA to begin my career as a mountain bike racer..In my pursuit I conquered the South East Championship in the Senior Expert 19-29 class..Currently I am racing the Florida State Series to finish my year off..

While next year I am not to sure yet of exactly what races I will be attending, it will be a promising year..I am on a Florida based Youth development Team for next year to help my cycling meet the next level..

Well that is all for now guys, but please check back frequenly for updates!!

No comments: